All American Pharmaceutical is looking for self-motivated, hardworking people with good attitudes. Will train for specific job duties.
We are a federally governed facility. We are 100% drug free and have a Zero Tolerance Drug & Alcohol Policy. Every employee upon hire must pass a drug/alcohol screen and is also be subject to mandatory drug/alcohol testing throughout their employment.
All American Pharmaceutical offers:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Optical insurance
- Life insurance
- Identity theft insurance
- Paid bonus days
- Vacation days
- Legal Shield
Current Job Openings
Quality Control Laboratory Technician
Looking for self-motivated, hardworking people with good attitudes. Will train for specific Job duties.
Educational & Experience Requirements: A minimum of an associate's degree * or * High School diploma and demonstrable laboratory skills.
- Conduct inspections of production areas, production logs, and batch tickets to ensure regulatory and AAP procedural requirements are met.
- Check, issue, and document the calibration of weighing and environmental monitoring equipment and issue non-conformances if equipment is outside of specified ranges.
- Ensure product quality standards are met by inspecting, testing, and providing approval of equipment used for product manufacturing.
- Perform physical testing on production materials (e.g. products, raw materials) in a safe and procedurally compliant manner.
- Conduct sampling events of production materials.
- Divided and direct samples through the testing process and maintain retains of samples used for laboratory testing.
- Check consumable supply levels and order materials as needed.
- Add or remove materials from quarantine.
Drug Free: All American Pharmaceutical is federally governed facility. We are 100% drug free and have a Zero Tolerance Drug & Alcohol Policy. Potential employees must pass a drug/alcohol screen prior to being hired and all employees are subject to mandatory drug / alcohol.
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Laboratory: 1 year
As one of the best companies in Montana to work for, All American Pharmaceutical is fast growing and expanding at least once or twice per year. Therefore, we have a waiting list for employment. If you would like to submit an application, please do so by downloading an application and submitting the completed form per the following:
Mail to: Human Resources at All American Pharmaceutical, 2376 Main Street, Billings, MT 59105
Hand Deliver: Applications can be found in the lobby along with a deposit box during regular business hours M-F 7:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.