All American Pharmaceutical is looking for self-motivated, hardworking people with good attitudes. Will train for specific job duties.
We are a federally governed facility. We are 100% drug free and have a Zero Tolerance Drug & Alcohol Policy. Every employee upon hire must pass a drug/alcohol screen and is also be subject to mandatory drug/alcohol testing throughout their employment.
All American Pharmaceutical offers:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Optical insurance
- Life insurance
- Identity theft insurance
- Paid bonus days
- Vacation days
- Legal Shield
Current Job Openings
Quality Control Laboratory Technician
Looking for self-motivated, hardworking people with good attitudes. Will train for specific Job duties.
Educational & Experience Requirements: A minimum of an associate's degree * or * High School diploma and demonstrable laboratory skills.
- Conduct inspections of production areas, production logs, and batch tickets to ensure regulatory and AAP procedural requirements are met.
- Check, issue, and document the calibration of weighing and environmental monitoring equipment and issue non-conformances if equipment is outside of specified ranges.
- Ensure product quality standards are met by inspecting, testing, and providing approval of equipment used for product manufacturing.
- Perform physical testing on production materials (e.g. products, raw materials) in a safe and procedurally compliant manner.
- Conduct sampling events of production materials.
- Divided and direct samples through the testing process and maintain retains of samples used for laboratory testing.
- Check consumable supply levels and order materials as needed.
- Add or remove materials from quarantine.
Drug Free: All American Pharmaceutical is federally governed facility. We are 100% drug free and have a Zero Tolerance Drug & Alcohol Policy. Potential employees must pass a drug/alcohol screen prior to being hired and all employees are subject to mandatory drug / alcohol.
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Laboratory: 1 year
Full Time Position - (Monday - Friday)
AAP is looking for new members for our Production lines for our Day Shift.
- Day Shift - 7am - 4pm
Seeking self-motivated, hard-working employees with good attitudes.
Duties will include:
- Some assembly
- Some packaging
- Fast-paced environment
- Multi-tasking at a variety of times
- Standing/moving throughout duration of shift
- Must be able to consistently lift 50 lbs. throughout the duration of the shift
No direct experience required. Full training provided for the right candidates.
Required education: High school or equivalent.
As one of the best companies in Montana to work for, All American Pharmaceutical is fast growing and expanding at least once or twice per year. Therefore, we have a waiting list for employment. If you would like to submit an application, please do so by downloading an application and submitting the completed form per the following:
Mail to: Human Resources at All American Pharmaceutical, 2376 Main Street, Billings, MT 59105
Hand Deliver: Applications can be found in the lobby along with a deposit box during regular business hours M-F 7:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.