All American Pharmaceutical is looking for self-motivated, hardworking people with good attitudes. Will train for specific job duties.
We are a federally governed facility. We are 100% drug free and have a Zero Tolerance Drug & Alcohol Policy. Every employee upon hire must pass a drug/alcohol screen and is also be subject to mandatory drug/alcohol testing throughout their employment.
All American Pharmaceutical offers:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Optical insurance
- Life insurance
- Identity theft insurance
- Paid bonus days
- Vacation days
- Legal Shield
Current Job Openings
Field Rep Team Member
All American Pharmaceutical is looking to expand its EFX Sports Field Rep team.
You will be providing exceptional customer service to clients, opening new accounts, and playing an active role in our Sales Team. The majority of your time will be spent 'on the road', so willingness to travel locally and regionally is a must.
These positions are area-specific to certain regions of the U.S.
Regions currently sought after:
- Southern California
- Southern Texas
We are looking for a self-motivated, very well organized individual, with outstanding ‘people skills’. An athletic/fitness background is a major plus.
Must have Sales experience, your own vehicle, and 2 years minimum experience in the Nutritional Supplement Industry.
Starting wage is discussed during interview - DOE and territory covered
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 2 years
- Sports Nutrition Industry: 2 years
Quality Control Laboratory Technician
Looking for self-motivated, hardworking people with good attitudes. Will train for specific Job duties.
Educational & Experience Requirements: A minimum of an associate's degree * or * High School diploma and demonstrable laboratory skills.
- Conduct inspections of production areas, production logs, and batch tickets to ensure regulatory and AAP procedural requirements are met.
- Check, issue, and document the calibration of weighing and environmental monitoring equipment and issue non-conformance if equipment is outside of specified ranges.
- Ensure product quality standards are met by inspecting, testing, and providing approval of equipment used for product manufacturing.
- Perform physical testing on production materials (e.g. products, raw materials) in a safe and procedural compliant manner.
- Conduct sampling events of production materials.
- Divided and direct samples through the testing process and maintain retains of samples used for laboratory testing.
- Check consumable supply levels and order materials as needed.
- Add or remove materials from quarantine.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Required Experience: Laboratory: 1 year
As one of the best companies in Montana to work for, All American Pharmaceutical is fast growing and expanding at least once or twice per year. Therefore, we have a waiting list for employment. If you would like to submit an application, please do so by downloading an application and submitting the completed form per the following:
Mail to: Human Resources at All American Pharmaceutical, 2376 Main Street, Billings, MT 59105
Hand Deliver: Applications can be found in the lobby along with a deposit box during regular business hours M-F 7:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.