All American Pharmaceutical is looking for self-motivated, hardworking people with good attitudes. Will train for specific job duties.
All American Pharmaceutical offers:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Optical insurance
- 401 (k)
- Paid bonus days
- Vacation days
Current Job Openings
Looking for a self-motivated, very well organized, responsible person with a good, cheerful attitude and experience dealing with co-workers, employees, etc.
Must be skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, have some basic computer skills and experience.
Requirements: Attention to detail, ability to work on a deadline, dependability, interpersonal skills.
Main job duties would consist of:
- Overseeing the entirety of the hiring process
- Managing benefits for the company and its employees
- Employee discipline, when needed
- Maintaining employee files, etc.
- Handling outside requests for employee information, etc.
- Other tasks as assigned by Management
QC Tech 1
Looking for self-motivated, hardworking people with good attitudes. Will train for specific Job duties.
Educational & Experience Requirements: A minimum of an associate's degree * or * High School diploma and demonstrable laboratory skills.
- Conduct inspections of production areas, production logs, and batch tickets to ensure regulatory and AAP procedural requirements are met.
- Check, issue, and document the calibration of weighing and environmental monitoring equipment and issue non-conformances if equipment is outside of specified ranges.
- Ensure product quality standards are met by inspecting, testing, and providing approval of equipment used for product manufacturing.
- Perform physical testing on production materials (e.g. products, raw materials) in a safe and procedurally compliant manner.
- Conduct sampling events of production materials.
- Divided and direct samples through the testing process and maintain retains of samples used for laboratory testing.
- Check consumable supply levels and order materials as needed.
- Add or remove materials from quarantine.
Due to the level of safety necessary for this position, all new employees are required to pass a drug test pre-hire.
Maintenance / Facilities Personnel
Looking for experienced, self-motivated, very well organized person that has equipment and building and grounds maintenance experience.
This position is responsible for maintenance and building requirements including but not limited to:
- Repairs and maintenance
- Working with outside Pest Control Services
- Alarm Monitoring
- Electrical and HVAC servicing/support
- Overseeing the work quality of outside contractors hired for Landscaping , Parking Lot Sweeping, and Snow Removal and assist where needed.
The ideal candidate will be computer literate and have the ability to work well with outside vendors and service contractors as well as internally with your Supervisor, co-workers and teams to assign tasks and follow through to ensure projects reach satisfactory completion.
This position requires an individual with proven decision making capabilities, excellent oral and written communications.
Assembly Line Personnel
AAP is looking for new members for our Production lines for our Night Shift.
- Night Shift: 3:45pm - 12:15am
Seeking self-motivated, hard-working employees with good attitudes.
Duties will include:
- Working on packaging lines
- Fast-paced environment
- Multi-tasking at a variety of times
- Standing/moving throughout duration of the shift
- Must be able to consistently life 50 lbs. throughout the duration of the shift
Job type: Full-time (Monday - Friday)
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: No direct experience required. Full training provided for the right candidates.
As one of the best companies in Montana to work for, All American Pharmaceutical is fast growing and expanding at least once or twice per year. Therefore, we have a waiting list for employment. If you would like to submit an application, please do so by downloading an application and submitting the completed form per the following:
Mail to: Human Resources at All American Pharmaceutical, 2376 Main Street, Billings, MT 59105
Hand Deliver: Applications can be found in the lobby along with a deposit box during regular business hours M-F 7:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.